Nautilus software is available in various versions:
Nautilus Standalone Version
The Standalone Version is installed on the local C-drive of the computer and is accessible to anyone who has access to the computer.
Nautilus Concurrent Version
A license manager is installed on a server. The software is then installed on as many number of computers desired. However the number of users who can access the program at one given time will be equal to the number of licenses purchased. For example, if a company purchases five licenses then at a given time any five users can access the program. If another person needs access, then one of the other five must log out in order for another person to be able to log in. In this version of the software, the database resides on the server and all the users will access the same data.
Nautilus Reader Version
In this version the user will be able to access and read all the data that is on a common database but will not be able to make any changes to the data. It is for Read Only. The computer must have access to the server.
Nautilus Free Version
All the 6-Step Studies (Scientific Molding Studies) can be done using this version. Several tools are also available. Please note that all the studies must be exported as MS Excel files and then saved. The DOE module is not available in this module. For more information and to request your free copy click here
All of the above versions are available in Spanish. Please refer to the Spanish version of this website for more information.
With the increasing use of advanced concepts in Injection Molding, Scientific Molding Software and Design of Experience Software for Injection Molding are becoming increasingly necessary to manage the projects more efficiently. FIMMTECH provides the training in Scientific Injection Molding and also provides the tools for all the molding qualifictions and molding validations. The use of Scientific Molding has greatly enhanced the efficiency of the molding operations.
What is new in Version 7?
- A better print function. Some of you did not like the ‘Print to Excel’ function. We have now changed that and you can ‘Save As’ any format you want – Word, Excel, pdf and so on. You can also inditidually select and print the report for any cavity or dimension – all in one command.
- Steel changes recommendations based on a selected process is provided. (Of course! – You need to have reliable data)
- Mold Specific Troubleshooting guide: You can now record the problems and their soutions for a given mold.
- A comprehensive visual help menu on every screen of the databases, Mold-Machine Compatibility, the 6-Step Sudy and the DOE sections.
- Coming soon: A one step printing of all documents of Validation, more calculation tools, Easier interface, better portability of files ….. please suggest any changes and/or features you would like to see!